Base Community Planner Project Manager - Air Force
Company: Ecompex, Inc
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Ecompex, IncID: 1211Location: Abilene, TXDepartment:
EngineeringWhy join Ecompex?
At Ecompex, we are more than a business - we are a team of
professionals. We are an energetic, dynamic company that prides
itself on quality and is constantly growing and expanding. Among
reasons that we are an industry leader is because of our talented,
motivated, and hardworking team of professionals. If you enjoy
challenges and want to be part of a successful professional
services and technology leader, then Ecompex has a place for you.
Ecompex values its employees.
Ecompex offers a competitive benefits package for all Full-Time
- Health Insurance (3 medical plans, dental and vision,
- Life Insurance (free policy for all employees)
- PTO (15 days per year)
- Holidays (paid time for all federal holidays)
- Reimbursement for tuition and training
- 401(k) Plan with employer matching
- Employee assistance program
Position Description: Base Community Planner
- Provide Community Planning services and project management
services to the Civil Engineering Squadron at Dyess Air Force
- Collaborate with engineers, programmers, construction
contractors, and Air Force personnel.
- Develop, plan, program, and execute projects related to
Facilities, Sustainment, Restoration, and Modernization.
- Perform quality assurance/quality control (QA/QC), reports and
correspondence to meet Performance Work Statement (PWS)
requirements, and other duties as assigned.
Full-Time, Salaried position. Approximately 40 hours per work
Work Location: Dyess Air Force Base near Abilene, Texas.
Minimum Qualifications: Base Community Planner
- Bachelor Degree in related field
- 4-6 years of work experience
Desired Qualifications: Base Community Planner
- Experience working with the US Air Force, military, or
Department of Defense (DoD)
- Ability to plan, organize, and lead others in studies, designs,
and construction projects, record and manage the processes and
documentation, and to negotiate effectively with management to
accept and implement recommendations, where proposals involve
substantial resources and require extensive changes in established
concepts and procedures.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing;
negotiate complex issues; and maintain good working
- Ability to safely operate a motor vehicle, navigating
throughout Dyess AFB on both paved and gravel roads.
- Experience working with Microsoft Word, Access, Excel, and
PowerPoint, AutoCAD, Cost Estimating Software. Specific
capabilities must include word processing, spreadsheet, database,
- Is proficient in commonly used engineering software programs.
Able to develop, maintain, and utilize databases as decision-making
tools and in concert with geographical interface systems (GIS) as
- Experience using NexGen IT/TRIRIGA. Ability to input, prepare
monthly execution and percent design reports inputs to support the
preparation of monthly execution and percent design reports.
EEO Employer/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
Ecompex is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or
any other characteristic protected by law. VEVRAA Federal
Ecompex has a desire for priority referrals of protected veterans.
Ecompex, Inc. is compliant with requirements of 41 C.F.R. -
60-1.4(a)(3). This regulation protects applicants and employees
from discrimination based on inquiring about, disclosing, or
discussing their compensation or the compensation of other
applicants or employees.
Ecompex, Inc. participates in the E-verify program as required by
Need Assistance? If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation
in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application,
please contact Ecompex at 703-288-3382 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please
indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.
Keywords: Ecompex, Inc, Abilene , Base Community Planner Project Manager - Air Force, Executive , Abilene, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!