Human Resources Director
Posted on: January 17, 2023
HUMAN RESOURCES (HR) DIRECTOR Job DescriptionYour role as human
resources (HR) director enables you to be the connection between
your strong professional and interpersonal abilities and the
positive results and exceptional care patients receive. Apply your
outstanding skills and knowledge in a different, more meaningful
way while making the most of your unique combination of talent,
passion, and ambition with national post-acute care leader
Encompass Health.Here is your opportunity to channel the full
extent of your knowledge, skills, ambition, and experience daily.
Inspire our patients to progress each day as you:
- Plan, organize and direct all aspects of human resources
management to ensure fair and equitable treatment of all employees,
compliance with company policies, and manage legal aspects of
- Direct the hospital recruitment and retention program to ensure
availability of appropriate staffing resources.
- Serve as a resource to department managers and other
- Coordinate the general education program for all staff in
conjunction with the education coordinator/employee health
- Monitor employee health activities and workers' compensation
- Assist with benefits administration and ensure documentation
for regulatory compliance.
- Act as a liaison between corporate HR and hospital
- Four-year bachelor's degree in personnel administration,
hospital administration or a related field required OR equivalent
experience on a year-for-year basis required.
- Three or more years of experience required, preferably in a
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) and/or SPHR certification
- Computer proficiency, including Excel, Word, Publisher, and
PowerPoint preferred.Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits
that start on day one, including:
- Benefits that begin when you do.
- Affordable medical, dental and vision plans provided to meet
the needs of full and part-time employees and their families.
- Generous paid time off that increases with tenure.
- Tuition reimbursement and continuing education
- Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock-purchase plans.
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts. About Us:Helping
patients regain hope and independence, Encompass Health is a
national leader in post-acute care. We operate rehabilitation
hospitals and offer home health and hospice care in 36 states as
well as Puerto Rico. Following the Encompass Way, we are driven by
our core values: We proudly set the standard, lead with empathy, do
what's right, focus on the positive, and remain stronger together.
Realize the powerful difference you can make. Take this opportunity
to join our team.To learn more about us, please visit us online at
encompasshealth.com Connect with
Equal Opportunity EmployerSDL2017
Keywords: Careerbuilder-US, Abilene , Human Resources Director, Executive , Abilene, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!