Human Resources Director
Posted on: November 7, 2019
Please apply for this job by visiting:
BASIC FUNCTION: The Human Resource Director will plan, lead, direct
and develop the routine functions of the Human Resources (HR)
department including hiring and interviewing staff, administering
pay, benefits, and leave, and enforcing company policies and
practices. The HR Director will coordinate the policies, activities
and overall function of the HR department. This position will be
responsible for following all federal and state regulations and
implementation of the organizations mission and talent strategy.
Committee participation and feedback within a group as well as
presentations of department information. The following duties are
not intended to serve as a comprehensive list of all duties
required in this position. This job description is intended to
provide a representative summary of the major duties and
responsibilities. This role may not be required to perform all
duties listed and may be required to perform additional duties as
requested. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES ESSENTIALS FUNCTIONS:
- Partners with the leadership team to understand and execute the
organizations human resource and talent strategy particularly as it
relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention,
and succession planning.
- Reviews, tracks, and documents compliance with mandatory and
non-mandatory training, continuing education, and work assessments.
This may include safety training, anti-harassment training,
professional licensure, and aptitude exams and certifications.
- Manages the talent acquisition process, which may include
recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants,
particularly for managerial, exempt, and professional roles;
collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and
competencies required for openings.
- Implements new hire orientation and employee recognition
- Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human
resource functions including but not limited to compensation,
benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and
investigations; performance and talent management; productivity,
recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and
training and development.
- Responsible for development and procession annual reports
including but not limited to, W3 reconciliation, ACA reporting,
EEO1 and EEO2 reports, WorkComp audit, Affirmative Action, Benefit
Open Enrollment and 401(K) Census and Audit.
- Manage employee enrollments in all benefit options provided by
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date human resource files,
records, and documentation.
- Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants,
employees, and supervisors, including complex and/or sensitive
- Maintains the integrity and confidentiality of human resource
files and records.
- Performs periodic audits of HR files and records to ensure that
all required documents are collected and filed appropriately.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment
laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews
policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory
changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent
management, and employment law.
- Acts as a liaison between the organization and external
benefits providers and vendors, which may include health,
disability, and retirement plan providers.
- Works within multiple committees for employee representation
- Performs other duties as assigned. PERFORMANCE REQUIREMENTS
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Proficient interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Organization and Effective Time Management Skills with proven
ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and related
- Experience in Paycom or similar HRIS a plus JOB REQUIREMENTS:
-- At least 3-years human resources experience.-- Knowledge of all
federal and state regulations-- Previous payroll and benefit
management-- Prior utilization of an HRIS EDUCATION: -- Bachelors'
Degree or 5-years' experience accepted
Keywords: TexasBank, Abilene , Human Resources Director, Executive , Abilene, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!