Registered Nurse - Pre/Post RN Cath Lab
Company: Hendrick Health
Posted on: January 12, 2022
- Manages individualized, goal directed nursing care through the
use of the nursing process and the principles of primary nursing in
accordance with departmental and hospital policies and procedures.
- Minimum Education
- Graduate of Accredited School of Nursing (Diploma, AD)
- Minimum Work Experience
- No previous experience
- Required Licenses/Certifications
- Registered Nurse
- ACLS (new hires within 12 months)
- Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Demonstrates clinical competence in critical care nursing,
knowledge and skills.
- Answers telephones
- Maintain patient charts
- Ability to follow safety guidelines
- Ensures excellent time and attendance
- Ability to handle confidential information under HIPAA
- Ability to follow parking and dress code policies.
- Designated Driver
Location: Hendrick Health - CS Cardiac Cath Lab
Schedule: Full Time, Day Shift, Varied
Keywords: Hendrick Health, Abilene , Registered Nurse - Pre/Post RN Cath Lab, Healthcare , Abilene, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!