Nurse Practitioner Psychiatric *SIGN-ON!*
Company: Connected Health Care, LLC
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Nurse Practitioner - Psychiatric *Full Time, Competitive
compensation, Sign-on Bonus* Connected Health Care has partnered
with an established Healthcare system in Sweetwater, TX, to fill a
Nurse Practitioner (Psychiatric) opportunity. Our client is
committed to excellence and understands the important of every
member of their team. Under the supervision of the medical director
and/or supervising psychiatrist, the Psych NP will provide
continuous and comprehensive services necessary for the promotion
of optimal mental health, prevention and treatment of psychiatric
disorders and health maintenance of residents in a nursing home.
This includes the assessment, diagnosis and management of mental
health problems and psychiatric disorders. The Psych NP will work
collaboratively with other onsite medical and mental health
providers.If you are a seasoned healthcare nurse practitioner with
psychiatric experience, this could be a great opportunity for you.
- Gathers and maintains patient information and health
- Conducts assessments, interviews, and observations.
- Analyzes and evaluates patient data and findings and diagnose
nature and condition of mental disorder.
- Offers and performs medication management, infusions,
transcranial magnetic stimulation, and psychotherapy to
- Prepares and maintains confidential records and reports.
- Ensures treatment plans are devised, updated and
- Works in collaboration the medical director and/or Chief
Medical Officer to develop treatment plans,
- Monitors the use of medications.
- Advises families on condition and treatment.
- Refers clients to community resources or specialists as
- Evaluates effectiveness of treatment regimen and client's
- Learns new developments in the fields of study through
professional literature, attending courses, and maintaining contact
with other social service agencies.
- Provides consultation to other professions engaging
- Organizes community education workshops in the facility and
attends selected local community programs.
- Builds referral base by visiting with local providers.
- Participates in educational outreach activities, such as,
- Provides industry relevant tips for the facility newsletter and
- Follows company policies and CDC guidelines for infection
- Provides patient education and answers questions from
prospective patients and referring physicians.
- Enforces all HIPAA compliance guidelines.
- Performs other duties as assigned.EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Hold a degree as a PMHNP - Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse
Practitioner at the level needed to assess and prescribe medication
collaboratively with a psychiatrist as determined by the State
Board of Nursing.
- Be licensed as a psychiatric APRN.
- Current APRN license in good standing.
- Excellent clinician with a minimum of 1 year of clinical and
- Board certified
- ACLSInterested in learning more? Contact a Recruiter on our
team today.Nicole Bartlett(512) - 808 - 4774 #CHPRI
Keywords: Connected Health Care, LLC, Abilene , Nurse Practitioner Psychiatric *SIGN-ON!*, Healthcare , Abilene, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!