Physician / Family Practice / Texas / Permanent / Primary Care Physician Job
Company: Kurz Solutions
Posted on: August 3, 2022
MD/DO - Primary Care Physician - Locums
The Delicious slowness of West Texas Under Your Skin...
The Community - West Texas - Abilene, TX and Odessa, TX and San
Welcome to the land of wide-open spaces. Along I-10 there's not
much to look at - just scrub brush and lots of sky - but dip below
the interstate and you'll encounter vistas every bit as captivating
as they are endless. Sometimes the rugged terrain looks like the
backdrop in an old Western movie; then it suddenly turns into an
alien landscape, with huge rock formations erupting out of the
desert. Exploring an enormous national park that's nearly the size
of Rhode Island. Stopping in small towns that will surprise you
with minimalist art, planet-watching parties or fascinating
ghost-town ruins. Checking out the latest microbreweries. Chatting
with friendly locals whenever the mood strikes you. And letting the
delicious slowness of West Texas get thoroughly under your
West Texas VAMC - Locations
- Abilene CBOC - 3850 Ridgemont Drive Abilene, TX 79606
- Permian Basin CBOC - 8050 East Highway 191 Odessa, TX
- San Angelo CBOC - 4220 Southwest Blvd @ Loop 306 San Angelo, TX
76904 POSITION OVERVIEW (duties include but are not limited
- Use the hospital computer system for checking electronic
reports on a daily basis for accuracy and completeness, writing
orders (i.e. Lab, consults, and admission) and approving patient
results via electronic signature.
- Report any patient safety incidents in accordance with Quality
- Order routine laboratory, radiologic, and other diagnostic
tests via Computerized Patient Record System (CPRS).
- Make daily rounds as required, changing orders when
- Receive calls from other providers regarding all patients.
- Respond to patient telephone and secure messaging inquiries in
accordance to established policy.
- Will be required to use CPRS to enter data into medical
- Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible by the American Board
of Internal Medicine (ABIM) or American Board of Family Medicine
- Must have current license to practice medicine in any state,
Territory, or Commonwealth of the United States or the District of
- Must have current certification in Basic Life Support (BLS) as
certified by the American Heart Association (AHA).
- Must have current Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) number
and National Practitioner Identifier (NPI).
KurzSolutions is committed to improving health outcomes by
providing well-managed companies with the top healthcare talent in
Keywords: Primary Care Physician, Family Practice Physician, Family
Medicine Physician, PCP, FPP, Internal Medicine Physician
Keywords: Kurz Solutions, Abilene , Physician / Family Practice / Texas / Permanent / Primary Care Physician Job, Healthcare , Abilene, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!