Interventional Radiology Physician between Ft. Worth and Lubbock, Texas
Company: Integrity Healthcare
Posted on: August 8, 2022
Radiology-Interventional opening in Abilene, Texas. This and
other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
- Private Practice Radiology Group
- Group is seeking a fellowship-trained IR for a hospital based
- Partner track opportunity
- Competitive salary
- Paid family health insurance, LTD, life insurance, 401(k)
- 100% paid malpractice with tail coverage
- Credentialing support
- Relocation allowance
- Candidate will be required to interpret general Radiology as
needed and have proficiency across all modalities.
- Must have a valid Texas medical license.
- DEA and board certified or eligible by either ABR/AOBR
- Candidate will take general radiology call.
Abilene, Texas is a regional center of higher education and the
Arts. Population is 120K in town with over 400K draw. The people
distinguish themselves as being warm, friendly and open to
accepting new people and ideas. It is a charming, safe community
and a fine place to raise a family.
Keyphrases: vascular interventional technologist jobs, rad tech
jobs, radiology technician jobs
Keywords: Integrity Healthcare, Abilene , Interventional Radiology Physician between Ft. Worth and Lubbock, Texas, Healthcare , Abilene, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!