Hospice RN Case Manager - Regional Support - Hospice
Company: Curo Health Services
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Hospice RN Case Manager - Regional SupportOur Company
Kindred Hospice, part of the Kindred at Home family of hospice,
home health, palliative, and community care providers, focuses on
clinical excellence with compassion and dignity. Our company
culture centers around humility, servant leadership, empathy, and
innovation while we serve as a leader in the home care industry.
Our people and our patient care allow us to make a difference when
life matters most. We are passionate about what we do because our
We are looking for a Hospice RN Case Manager - Regional Support to
join our team!
This position reports to the AVP of Operations and will function on
temporary assignments in a branch where there is a vacant position,
increase in census or when additional staffing is deemed necessary.
The temporary assignments would typically last 13 -26 weeks.
* Provide direct patient care services to hospice patients and
supportive care to the patient's family
* Manage an interdisciplinary group consisting of Licensed
Practical/Vocational Nurses, Certified Nursing Assistants and
support staff to enhance the quality of hospice care
* Case manages all assigned patient clinical records.
* Registered Nurse with current license to practice nursing in the
state of requested employment
* A minimum of one (1) year experience, either in oncology,
long-term care, or hospice or home health. School internships and
clinical hours may be considered as experience in individual
* Compassionate, kind and empathetic to your patients and their
This role requires full COVID-19 vaccination.
* Comprehensive Benefits Package: Health Insurance, 401k Plan,
Tuition Reimbursement, PTO
* Opportunity to Participate In a Fleet Program
* Competitive Salaries
* Mileage Reimbursement
* Professional Growth and Development Opportunities
* This is a safety-sensitive position
* Employee must meet minimum requirements to be eligible for
* Where applicable, employee must meet state specific
* We are proud to be an EEO employer
* We maintain a drug-free workplace
Keywords: Curo Health Services, Abilene , Hospice RN Case Manager - Regional Support - Hospice, Healthcare , Abilene, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!