Home Health Aide - CNA
Company: Enhabit Home Health Hospice
Posted on: November 26, 2022
OverviewAt Enhabit, the best of what's next starts with us. We
not only make it a priority to maintain an ethical and stable
workplace but also continually invest in our employees. By
extending ongoing professional development opportunities and
providing cutting-edge technology solutions, we ensure our
employees are always moving their careers forward and prepared to
deliver a better way to care for our patients. Responsibilities
- Carry out assigned tasks on clients and follow Home Health Aide
Care Plans. Perform delegated tasks after instruction by RN or
- Bathe clients, assist with showers and partial baths as
- Assist clients with proper exercises and assist PT in the
rehabilitation for client when applicable.
- Help client maintain personal hygiene and assist with all
aspects of activities of daily living.
- Answer client questions about self-care techniques and give
instructions that will assist family, client, and family/support in
- Assist client in getting ready for doctor appointments.
- Lift, turn, and weigh clients as appropriate.
- Take and record vital signs as assigned, including blood
pressure, temperature, respiration.Qualifications
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Must be registered and listed in good standing on the Nurse
Aide Registry in the state of employment.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a home health or hospice
- Minimum of 1 year of full-time experience in direct client care
in an institutional setting (hospital or nursing facility).
- Must have the ability to recognize the needs of people, to
maintain good relationships with people, and have the capacity to
make meaningful observations and communicate them to the
supervisor.If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW
by completing an online application! Additional InformationEnhabit
Home Health & Hospice is an equal opportunity employer. We work to
promote differences in a collaborative and respectful manner. We
are committed to a work environment that supports, encourages and
motivates all individuals without discrimination on the basis of
race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy or related medical
conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status,
age, disability, national or ethnic origin, military service
status, citizenship, genetic information, or other protected
characteristic. At Enhabit, we celebrate and embrace the special
differences that makes our community extraordinary.
Keywords: Enhabit Home Health Hospice, Abilene , Home Health Aide - CNA, Healthcare , Sweetwater, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!