Home Health Aide - CNA
Company: Enhabit Home Health Hospice
Posted on: January 15, 2023
At Enhabit, the best of what's next starts with us. We not only
make it a priority to maintain an ethical and stable workplace but
also continually invest in our employees. By extending ongoing
professional development opportunities and providing cutting-edge
technology solutions, we ensure our employees are always moving
their careers forward and prepared to deliver a better way to care
for our patients.
- Carry out assigned tasks on clients and follow Home Health Aide
Care Plans. Perform delegated tasks after instruction by RN or
- Bathe clients, assist with showers and partial baths as
- Assist clients with proper exercises and assist PT in the
rehabilitation for client when applicable.
- Help client maintain personal hygiene and assist with all
aspects of activities of daily living.
- Answer client questions about self-care techniques and give
instructions that will assist family, client, and family/support in
- Assist client in getting ready for doctor appointments.
- Lift, turn, and weigh clients as appropriate.
- Take and record vital signs as assigned, including blood
pressure, temperature, respiration.
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Must be registered and listed in good standing on the Nurse
Aide Registry in the state of employment.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a home health or hospice
- Minimum of 1 year of full-time experience in direct client care
in an institutional setting (hospital or nursing facility).
- Must have the ability to recognize the needs of people, to
maintain good relationships with people, and have the capacity to
make meaningful observations and communicate them to the
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW by
completing an online application!
Enhabit Home Health & Hospice is an equal opportunity employer. We
work to promote differences in a collaborative and respectful
manner. We are committed to a work environment that supports,
encourages and motivates all individuals without discrimination on
the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy or
related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity,
marital status, age, disability, national or ethnic origin,
military service status, citizenship, genetic information, or other
protected characteristic. At Enhabit, we celebrate and embrace the
special differences that makes our community extraordinary.
Keywords: Enhabit Home Health Hospice, Abilene , Home Health Aide - CNA, Healthcare , Sweetwater, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!