RN Weekend Supervisor - House Supervisor
Company: Nexion Health
Posted on: January 15, 2023
RN Weekend SupervisorThis position is located in Sweetwater,
Texas and is cross posted in multiple areas.
Ask us about or Level 1 and 2 educational programs. RN/LVN/LPNs can
earn up to an additional $1.50 per hour.
We also offer a Tuition Reimbursement opportunity, as well as our
Family Scholarship Program.
Your talents, skills and heart are in high demand. Join our team of
collaborative healthcare professionals and work closely with a
cross-functional team to create an environment of quality health
and wellness of the minds, bodies and spirit s of our residents.
Over the past 20 years, Nexion has grown to 50 affiliate skilled
nursing and rehabilitation, as well as assisted living facilities
in Colorado, Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas. Our collaborative
and compassionate culture provides a platform for team members to
share their talents and skills to facilitate continuous improvement
across the entire organization. Nexion has also taken an active
stance for diversity and inclusion by establishing a Diversity Task
Force to tear down divisive barriers and build unity of cultures
and purpose. Our commitment to excellence begins with the unity of
our team for the care of our residents, which is reflected in our
positive clinical outcomes, resident and family member
testimonials, customer satisfaction ratings, AHCA Quality Awards
and the advancement and tenure of our associates. We invite you to
experience the Nexion culture and grow with us.
The primary purpose of the RN Weekend Supervisor is to supervise
the day-to-day nursing activities of the facility during your tour
of duty. Such supervision must be in accordance with current
federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations
that govern our facility, and as may be required by the Director of
Nursing Services, to ensure that the highest degree of quality care
is maintained at all times.
* Receives report on patient/resident status from previous shift,
evaluates and ensures resources in place to meet needs
* Makes physical rounds assessing quality of care, intervening with
provision of care and interacting with care givers and
* May administer medication/treatments as prescribed.
* Supervises charge nurses, aides, and other providers of care in
carrying out their responsibility (medication pass, nursing care,
documentation, treatments, supervision)
* Assesses and monitors to verify patient/residents' needs are met
and policies and procedures are followed.
* Provides empathetic communication to families, patient/residents
regarding change of condition and in response to care concerns
* Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor
* Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing.
* Valid registration as an RN in the state of Practice
* Completion of relevant state Board of Nursing approved.
* Excellent wage benefits package
* Competitive wages
* Opportunity to make a difference in the community
Keywords: Nexion Health, Abilene , RN Weekend Supervisor - House Supervisor, Healthcare , Sweetwater, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!