Pulmonary Disease - Critical Care Job in Abilene, TX
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: September 11, 2018
Pulmonology opening in Abilene, Texas. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Practice Details
- BC/BE Pulmonologist needed to practice at the largest regional medical center within 150 mile radius.
- Practicing and experienced physicians as well as residents will be considered.
- Must be licensed in Texas or eligibleCompensation Details
- Employment /solo opportunity available
- Attractive yearly salary $375,893 + lucrative incentive program
- Sign-on bonus ($25K)
- Relocation assistance (up to $15K)
- Student loan repayment ($30K)
- Potential for monthly stipend final 24 months of training ($2K/month)
- Full Benefit Package (Health, Dental, Vision, LTD, STD, Critical Illness, Life Insurance, Retirement, 30 days a year of PTO, 18 weeks of sick leave, and more)
- $2,000 Texas License Fees reimbursement
- Malpractice coverage would begin the first day and includes tail coverage for tenure ($1,000,000 & $3,000,000 policy limits)
- Continuing Medical Education - $5,000 per year and five paid days per year
- Marketing to community and region includedCommunity Details
- Abilene, Texas is a regional center of higher education and the Arts.
- Population is 120K in town with over 400K draw.
- The people distinguish themselves as being warm, friendly and open to accepting new people and ideas. It is a charming, safe community and a fine place to raise a family.Recruiter Insights Compensation. The Starting Salary Is $50,000 To $75,000 More Compared To Starting Pulmonary Disease - Critical Care Salaries In Dallas / Fort Worth. Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early.The Housing Market. This 3,886 sq ft, 4 bedroom; 3 bath home in WYLIE schools. The main house is an exquisite Victorian style home built in 2009, the wrap around porch gives you that Texas country feel while viewing the entire property. This home can be yours for $429,000.The Community. The City of Abilene, Texas, is located approximately 180 miles due west of the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex. Located in west central Texas near the geographic center of the state. Situated adjacent to Interstate 20, Abilene is the center of a 22-county area commonly referred to as the Texas Midwest or the Big Country. Abilene serves as the county seat for Taylor County, one of 254 counties in Texas.Described as "the Future Great City of West Texas," Abilene was established in March 1881 upon the completion of the Texas & Pacific Railroad. Abilene's civic progressiveness and its logistic function as a regional center for distribution, commerce, industry, transportation, and education provide an assortment of lodging, dining, cultural, and shopping opportunities typically found only in much larger cities.The Employer. 564 beds, services includes a women's center, rehabilitation hospital, cancer center, hospice center, NICU and numerous other innovative services. Keyphrases: pulmonary disease jobs, pulmonary jobs, pulmonology jobs, pulmonary critical care jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Abilene , Pulmonary Disease - Critical Care Job in Abilene, TX, Healthcare , Abilene, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!