Interventional Cardiologist Needed 3 Hours West Of Dallas
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: September 14, 2018
Cardiology-Interventional opening in Abilene, Texas. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Practice Details
- Seeking a board certified or board eligible (if coming out of training) Interventional Cardiologist to join an employed group.
- Highly respected cardiology program and receives referrals from over 17 out-lying counties.
- It is one of AMRC's strongest assets with the greatest demand.
- Recent renovations included 3 cath labs and top notch imaging equipment.
- Reasonable call schedule shared with existing cardiologists. Compensation Details
- Base salary plus potential incentive based on productivity
- Potential commencement bonus
- Student Loan Repayment
- Marketing & CME
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Potential for a monthly financial stipend for the remainder of trainingCommunity Details
- Enjoy the warm climate in Central Texas
- Come and live around freshwater lakes and crystal clear waters
- Enjoy beautiful sceneries in Central Texas. Central Texas offers beautiful breathtaking mountain ranges and unique landscaping for the enjoyment of everyone
- Texas has an outdoor adventure for all members of the family, from boating, fishing, camping, hiking, swimming and much moreRecruiter Insights Compensation. The Starting Salary Is $75,000 To $125,000 More Compared To Starting Interventional Cardiology Salaries In Dallas / Fort Worth. Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early. The Housing Market. This 3,648 sq ft, 4 bedroom; 3 bath home is located in fairway oaks. Updated open floor plan. 2 full living areas. Brand new remodeled Master Bathroom with oasis tub and separate shower. Large bedrooms, storage and more! Large back covered porch area great for entertaining friends and family. This home can be yours for $375,000. The Community. The City of Abilene, Texas, is located approximately 180 miles due west of the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex. Located in west central Texas near the geographic center of the state. Situated adjacent to Interstate 20, Abilene is the center of a 22-county area commonly referred to as the Texas Midwest or the Big Country. Abilene serves as the county seat for Taylor County, one of 254 counties in Texas. Described as "the Future Great City of West Texas," Abilene was established in March 1881 upon the completion of the Texas & Pacific Railroad. Abilene's civic progressiveness and its logistic function as a regional center for distribution, commerce, industry, transportation, and education provide an assortment of lodging, dining, cultural, and shopping opportunities typically found only in much larger cities.The Employer. A 231-bed facility with inpatient, outpatient, medical, surgical and emergency care, as well as an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI and the area's first neonatal intensive care unit. This organization believes in the power of people to create great care. With more than 1,000 healthcare professionals strong, this organization is a full service, all private room hospital. This employer works hard every day to be a place of healing, caring and connection for patients and families in the community they call home. Keyphrases: cardiologist jobs, cardiology jobs, interventional cardiologist jobs, cardiology interventional jobs, preventive cardiology jobs, interventional cardiology jobs, pediatric interventional cardiology jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Abilene , Interventional Cardiologist Needed 3 Hours West Of Dallas, Healthcare , Abilene, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!