QC Lab Technician - Killeen
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: November 4, 2018
QC Lab Technician - Killeen, TX
Kelly Scientific Resources is currently seeking a QC Lab Technician for one of our top clients in Killeen, TX.
As a QC Lab Technician placed with Kelly Services, you will be responsible for reviewing and updating the lab quality control processes, analyzing lab results of tests to improve quality level and working with internal and external customers.
Additional Job Responsibilities:
- Perform sampling and analysis of products
- Ability to utilize lab instrumentation such as Graphite Furnace, Anion and ICP-MS
- Oversees implementation of quality programs
- Works with suppliers, customers or internal departments to review material or product specification
- Review reports to ensure compliance, audit operations, results of documentation, ensure operational efficiency and quality
- Reviews and updates new materials or formulas
- Research new laboratory instruments and coordinate the installation
- Bachelor's OR Associates degree in Chemistry or related field
- Experience working in a laboratory manufacturing industry
- Attention to detail, adaptability, being a self-starter, and good communication skills are essential
- 1st Shift (8am-4:30pm) OR 2nd Shift (4pm-12:30am); M-F
- Competitive Wages
With Kelly, youll have access to some of the worlds highest-regarded scientific organizations
providing you with opportunities to work on todays most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant
projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits youll be proud to help
advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100 companies, and found opportunities for more than 9,000
scientific professionals last year.You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world
a better place. Let Kelly fuel your careerconnect with us today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect
with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.
Keywords: Kelly Services, Abilene , QC Lab Technician - Killeen, Healthcare , Abilene, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!