RN, Cath Lab
Company: Hendrick Health System
Posted on: December 3, 2018
Position Summary Manages individualized, goal directed nursing care through the use of the nursing process and the principles of primary nursing in accordance with departmental and hospital policies and procedures Job Requirements
- Minimum Education: Graduate of Accredited School of Nursing (Diploma, AD)
- Required Licenses/Certifications: Registered Nurse. CPR-BCLS. ACLS (new hires within 12 months) Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Demonstrates clinical competence in critical care nursing, knowledge and skills.
- Answers telephones.
- Maintain patient charts.
- Ability to follow safety guidelines.
- Ensures excellent time and attendance.
- Ability to handle confidential information under HIPAA regulations.
- Ability to follow parking and dress code policies. To watch a video about the Cath Lab click here.
Keywords: Hendrick Health System, Abilene , RN, Cath Lab, Healthcare , Abilene, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!