BC/BE Hospitalist (Swing or Nocturnist Shifts)
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: February 10, 2019
Hospitalist opening in Abilene, Texas. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job ID: 6713Practice Details
- BC/BE Hospitalist (Nocturnist) physician needed to practice at the largest regional medical center within 150 mile radius.
- Practicing and experienced physicians as well as residents will be considered.
- Must be licensed in Texas or eligible.
- Employment and Solo-private practice model availableRecruiter's InsightCompensation. The Starting Salary Is $25,000 To $50,000 More Compared To Starting Hospitalist Medicine Salaries In Dallas / Fort Worth. Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early.The Housing Market. This 3,886 sq ft, 4 bedroom; 3 bath home in WYLIE schools.-- The main house is an exquisite Victorian style home built in 2009, the wrap around porch gives you that Texas country feel while viewing the entire property. This home can be yours for $429,000.The Community. The City of Abilene, Texas, is located approximately 180 miles due west of the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex. Located in west central Texas near the geographic center of the state. Situated adjacent to Interstate 20, Abilene is the center of a 22-county area commonly referred to as the Texas Midwest or the Big Country. Abilene serves as the county seat for Taylor County, one of 254 counties in Texas.Described as "the Future Great City of West Texas," Abilene was established in March 1881 upon the completion of the Texas & Pacific Railroad. Abilene's civic progressiveness and its logistic function as a regional center for distribution, commerce, industry, transportation, and education provide an assortment of lodging, dining, cultural, and shopping opportunities typically found only in much larger cities.The Employer.--564 beds, services includes a women's center, rehabilitation hospital, cancer center, hospice center, NICU and numerous other innovative services.Closest Major City
- 101 miles to San Angelo, TX
- 142.0 miles to Fort Worth, TX--
- 174.1 miles to Dallas, TX
- 243 miles to San Antonio, TX--Colleges and Universities
- Abilene Christian University (Full-time enrollment: 4,025)
- Hardin-Simmons University (FT enrollment: 1,917)--
- McMurry University (FT enrollment: 1,224)--Recreation
- Abilene Adaptive Recreation
- Cobb Recreation Center
- G V Daniels Recreation Center
- Rose Recreation Center
- Abilene Parks Division
- Sears Recreation CenterShopping
- Mall of Abilene
- Shops at Abilene
- Frenchman's Creek Shopping Center Keyphrases: hospitalist jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Abilene , BC/BE Hospitalist (Swing or Nocturnist Shifts), Healthcare , Abilene, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!