MOHS Dermatology Physician in North Central Texas - Abilene
Company: Integrity Healthcare
Posted on: February 11, 2019
Dermatology opening in Abilene, Texas. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Abilene, Texas offers a high quality of life both professionally and personally. Practicing and experienced physicians as well as residents/fellows will be considered. Must be licensed in Texas or eligible.
- Employment/solo opportunity available
- Sign-on bonus ($25K)
- Relocation assistance (up to $15K)
- Student loan repayment ($30K)
- Potential for monthly stipend final 24 months of training ($2K/month)
- Full Benefit Package (Health, Dental, Vision, LTD, STD, Critical Illness, Life Insurance, Retirement, 30 days a year of PTO, 18 weeks of sick leave, and more)
- $2,000 Texas License Fees reimbursement
- Malpractice coverage would begin the first day and includes tail coverage for tenure at HMC ($1,000,000 & $3,000,000 policy limits)
- Continuing Medical Education - $5,000 per year and five paid days per year
- Marketing to community and region included Abilene, Texas is a regional center of higher education and the Arts. Population is 119K in town with over 400K draw. The people distinguish themselves as being warm, friendly and open to accepting new people and ideas. It is a charming, safe community and a fine place to raise a family. Keyphrases: dermatology jobs, dermatologist jobs, skin dermatologist jobs, cosmetic dermatology jobs, dermatology associates jobs, advanced dermatology jobs, dermatology consultants jobs, pediatric dermatology jobs, pediatric dermatologist jobs, dermatopathologists jobs
Keywords: Integrity Healthcare, Abilene , MOHS Dermatology Physician in North Central Texas - Abilene, Healthcare , Abilene, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!