Dining Services District Manager
Company: Healthcare Services Group, Inc.
Posted on: July 30, 2022
Dining Services District ManagerUS-TX-ABILENERequisition ID:
2022-402687Shift: Multiple Shifts AvailableOverviewHealthcare
Services Group (HCSG) services thousands of accounts nationwide and
is now hiring a Dining Services District Manager in your area! With
a custom, state of the art training program, there are engaging
opportunities regardless of where you are in your career. If you
crave to learn and want to make a positive impact in your
community, we'd love to have you on our team!What We Offer!
- Free Telemedicine and Prescription discounts
- Comprehensive Health Coverage
- Paid Holidays and Vacation for eligible employees
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) available
- Transfers available Nationwide. Great for active Military and
- Employee Assistance Programs Responsibilities
- Manages the multiple accounts in an assigned geographic area
according to policies and procedures, and federal/state
- Provides leadership, support and guidance to ensure that food
quality standards, inventory levels, food safety guidelines and
customer service expectations are met.
- Maintains records of income and expenditures, food, supplies,
personnel and equipment.
- Is able to perform the job assignments of front line staff as
- Up to 75% travel required.
- Consistently embodies the characteristics necessary to drive
the Company's Purpose, Vision, Values, and DNA. Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred. A high school
diploma or equivalent is required.
- Two years experience in quantity food production/service and
personnel supervision is desired.
- Specialized training in Dining Services management and
nutrition is desirable.
- Must successfully complete an approved sanitation and safety
- Self-starter, capable of leading, directing, and supporting a
team in a diverse environment with highly developed interpersonal,
analytical and communication skills.
- Successful P&L and budgetary management; exceptional
organizational and time management skills with a proven track
record of growing accounts.
- Must be able to relate professionally and positively with
clinical staff and healthcare facility executives with excellent
communication, interpersonal, presentation and management
- Travel is as required, for account/facility visits and
participation in area activities.
- Willingness to relocate and live in the assigned market.
- Must submit to a Motor Vehicle Check and maintain a valid
- Skilled in motivating and supervising dining service
- General knowledge and understanding of nutrition.
- Ability to interpret a nutrient analysis spreadsheet of patient
- Knowledge of dining service program requirements.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to maintain records and complete reports as required,
including web-based reporting.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Considerable knowledge of quantity food production and serving
techniques, food safety/sanitation requirements and
- An understanding of dining services program finances.
- Skill in using public relations techniques to promote the
dining services program to client and residents.
- Ability to interact positively with residents, client and other
personnel and the public.
- Good client/customer service and organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Ability to work effectively with a team.
- Ability to work independently as needed to support the group
- Ability to exercise independent judgment.
- Compliance with COVID-19 Vaccination Policies, as required by
State, Local, and/or Customers.
- Must be able to lift/carry a maximum of 50 pounds, push/pull a
maximum of 50 pounds, stand, sit, bend and walk for extended
periods of time.
- Must be able to work around food and cleaning products.
- Must live in service area. No relocation costs. HCSG is one of
the largest providers of environmental, dining, and nutritional
services, and as such, we continually seek out motivated and
professional leaders to join our team! Our firm commitment to
training provides all of our associates with ample opportunity for
self-improvement and professional growth. We offer equal employment
opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or
genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HCSG complies
with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in
employment in every location where the company has
Keywords: Healthcare Services Group, Inc., Abilene , Dining Services District Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Abilene, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!