Food Service Worker - Hamlin ISD
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Position Summary: The Food Service Worker is responsible for
preparing and/or building food items while providing customer
service and adhering to food safety, food handling, and sanitation
procedures. Essential functions and responsibilities of the
position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements
and business needs.Essential Functions:
- Prepares and builds food items according to standardized
recipes and directions
- Properly stores food by adhering to food safety policies and
- Sets up work stations including prep tables, service counters,
hot wells, steam tables, etc.
- Breaks down, cleans, and sanitizes work stations
- Serves food to customers while ensuring guest satisfaction and
anticipating the customers needs
- Replenishes food items and ensure product is stocked to
- Maintains excellent customer service and positive attitude
towards guest, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
- Adheres to Aramark safety policies and procedures including
proper food safety and sanitation
- Ensures security of company assets
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by managerAramark is an
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer
Minority/Female/Disability/VeteranAramark will consider for
employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner
consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chance ordinance.
Keywords: ARAMARK, Abilene , Food Service Worker - Hamlin ISD, Hospitality & Tourism , Hamlin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!