Account Executive - Legal Services - Dallas area remote
Posted on: March 22, 2020
Think you need more autonomy?
Account Executive - Legal Services
Remote - Dallas, TX region
It's an exciting time to work at CSC! Since 1899 we have worked to
become what is now a rapidly growing business, providing services
and partnering with 90% of the Fortune 500 across the globe.
Are you a highly motivated, competitive, and outgoing individual
looking to lead yourself to success?
We don't believe in micromanaging at CSC. Instead we've created an
environment where sales professionals like you have the freedom to
work how, when, and where they are at their best. Sound like the
kind of autonomy you're looking for? Then this opportunity, to hunt
and close new sales opportunities with large companies and law
firms, could be the perfect role for you.
What will you do?
- Conduct research of the legal industry and law firms and
clients with defined account list
- Maximize revenue growth in assigned territory including meeting
or exceeding quota levels
- Serve as first point of contact for all customer requirements
- Prospect via phone e-mail or other medium; face-to-face sales
calls, follow-up letters and emails; integration with clients and
prospects at industry events
- Prepare for and deliver presentations to current prospective
- Maintain good record keeping including construction project
awards, CRM or account management; Knowledge of sales force
automation software is a plus
- Perform other duties, as assigned
- Travel within territory + outside of territory > 10%
What technical skills, experience, and qualifications do you
- B.S. or B.A. preferred
- A minimum of five years of B2B prospecting and closing
experience in the technology services or legal industry
- Proven track record of consistent and exceptional achievement
in sales to senior level executives
- Effective client solution and new client acquisition
- Well-developed administrative and territory management
- A passion and aptitude for consultative selling
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Hunter mentality
- Success Pattern / High Achiever
- Self-disciplined / Sense of Urgency
- Positive outlook and attitude
- Industry knowledge
CSC is the world's leading provider of business, legal, tax, and
digital brand services to companies around the globe. From keeping
your business in compliance and streamlining operations, to
protecting and promoting your brand online, we use our expertise
and personal approach to help your business run smoother. We are
the business behind business. We are the trusted partner for 90% of
the Fortune 500, more than half of the Best Global Brands
(Interbrand), nearly 10,000 law firms, and more than 3,000
financial organizations. Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, USA
since 1899, we have offices throughout the United States, Canada,
Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region. We are a global company
capable of doing business wherever our clients are-and we
accomplish that by employing experts in every business we serve.
CSC is an equal opportunity employer.
Disclaimer: The information above describes the general nature and
level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not
intended to be a description of all duties, responsibilities, and
Keywords: CSC, Abilene , Account Executive - Legal Services - Dallas area remote, Legal , Abilene, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!