Company: Primary Utility Services, LLC
Posted on: May 3, 2021
- Performs construction and maintenance of distribution lines,
transmission lines and substations.
- Must have an understanding of basic and advanced electrical
principles, possess a working knowledge of customer's
specifications, be proficient in all phases of line construction,
be capable of operating equipment necessary to complete jobs, i.e.
bucket truck, digger derrick, tensioners, rope rigs, etc.
- Must have knowledge of the proper connecting and disconnecting,
installing and removal, moving and transferring of various
electrical devices on customers facilities, i.e. transformers,
transformer banks, regulators, reclosures, switching devices,
capacitor banks, etc.
- Must have knowledge of line construction such as installing
anchor holes, framing poles, setting poles, stringing & sagging
conductor, armor rodding, installing down guys, connecting
conductors and installing pad mount gear.
- Climb poles of various heights or receive certification for
- Knowledge of high voltage cable terminations.
- Perform storm restoration.
- Performs various duties related to customer service including
service changes, trouble shooting service outages, conducting
voltage tests and completing outage reports.
- Instructs and trains apprentice linemen and ground men.
- Must always comply with proper safety standards/procedures and
work practices according to company, state and federal laws.
- Valid Class A CDL driver's license.
- Minimum of three years' experience as an energized
- Must have knowledge of the electric utility system and its
- Must pass a background and/or MVR check.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen and physical.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal, communication,
presentation, training, organizational, troubleshooting and problem
Keywords: Primary Utility Services, LLC, Abilene , Journeyman Lineman, Other , Snyder, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!