Business Office Manger
Certified Great Place to Work - 2021
Exciting opportunity for full-time Business Office Manager (BOM)
with HR experience. Competitive pay, benefits and stable
Cross Country Healthcare Center is skilled nursing facility
located in Brownwood, Texas. Cross Country Healthcare offers
skilled nursing care and therapy services.
We believe everyone deserves a great life, including you. Our
commitment is to provide love, attention and optimal care one
resident at a time. We realize consistently fulfilling this
commitment depends on the success of caring professionals like you,
who build their careers with us. Together, we’re setting the
standard in the delivery of rehabilitation, quality post-acute
services and long-term care. Join us and discover how many lives
you can change, including yours.
At Cross Country Healthcare Center, your talent will make a
difference every day and we will make it count for you!
Career Advantages We Offer:
• Medical, vision and dental insurance
• Employer-paid life insurance
• Paid time off
• Paid holidays
• Flexible schedule
• Long term growth and advancement opportunities
• And more…..
Under the direct supervision of the Administrator, the Business
Office Manager (BOM) manages all accounts receivable, accounts
payable, payroll, patient trust funds, management of applicant
tracking system, conduct phone & personal interviews, employment
related and/or other duties assigned and approved by the
Administrator and other assigned duties. The BOM ensures that the
financial system is accurate, efficient, and in accordance with
professional accounting practices and government regulations.
ESSENTIAL POSITION FUNCTIONS:
• Perform and/or supervise the collection of all accounts
receivable, input of billing information, billing of Medicaid and
• Process payroll, collect AP invoices and process for
• Manage applicant tracking system
• Conduct phone & personal interviews
• Assist general orientation of new employees, maintain
personnel and Employee Injury Benefit files
• Handle disbursements and collection of personal trust funds
and reconcile bank statements
• Ensure timeliness of all company and regulatory reporting
requirements involved with BOM functions
• Provide administrative and clerical support; answer
telephones, take and distribute messages
• Obtain admission data from the patient’s family, process mail
and ensure office machines are maintained
• Ensure resident confidentiality, treat residents with dignity,
kindness and respect; know and comply with Residents’ Rights
• Assist in preparing departmental budgets. and other duties as
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
1. Completion of High School Education.
2. Must be able to relate positively to residents and families
and work cooperatively with other employees.
3. Must meet all local health regulations, and successfully
complete a post-offer health assessment.
4. Must have related Business Office experience at a level
necessary to accomplish the job.
5. Must have knowledge of office machines and equipment and must
be able to type at least 45 WPM
6. Must have basic knowledge of computer, and skills necessary
to accomplish the job.
7. Physical and Sensory Requirements (with or without the aid of
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit
discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local