Company: United Family of Stores
Posted on: June 9, 2021
The Shuttle Driver locates and positions Company and carrier
trailers and containers as directed for production and shipping
operations. This position is responsible for the safe and efficient
movement of trailers and containers between the yard storage areas
and the distribution center dock doors.
- Move trailers into and out of various docks and yard positions
as directed by shipping, receiving and production; remove/ cut seal
- Perform vehicle inspection on all equipment. Visually inspect
each tractor and trailer for any known or visible defects. Park
out-of-service trailers and containers in correct designated areas
at each location.
- Maintain a clean and operational yard truck, notifying shop
staff when repairs and/or maintenance are needed.
- Follow all safety rules for yard operation including equipment
checks, speed, courtesy and radio communication.
- Follow all policies and procedures for vehicle care, parking
- Maintain excellent customer service and relations.
- Maintain reliable attendance.
- Actively participate in departmental meetings, training and
education; assist with training other employees and providing
- Complete other special assignments and projects as
- Demonstrate the Company's Core and Growth Values in performance
of all job functions.
Keywords: United Family of Stores, Abilene , Sharkey's Clerk, Other , Abilene, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!