Relationship Manager III - Stamford
Company: Farm Credit Council
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Relationship Manager III - Stamford
Relationship Manager III
Capital Farm Credit
(see application details)
(see application details)
March 25, 2021
June 30, 2021
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Business Administration, Ag
Economics, Ag Business or related field, or experience deemed
equivalent by Capital Farm Credit.
- Five (5) or more years of progressively responsible banking or
related agricultural lending experience, or other experience that
translates to lending experience as determined at the discretion of
Capital Farm Credit.
- Outstanding business development skills complimented with
appropriate credit knowledge for the purpose of growing portfolio
with quality loans.
- Exceptional customer service skills to support business
- Ability to assess risk and provide recommendations on approval
commercial or real estate loans.
- Good standing in current and/or previous employment.
- Strong work ethic that supports a willingness to handle
multiple tasks with efficiency and accuracy.
- Relationship/Sales Skills are essential.
- Broad knowledge of both production and real estate
- Interest in relationship lending in a small rural community
- Will require registration as a Mortgage Loan Officer under the
National Mortgage Licensing System.
- Responsible for developing new business in the assigned office
in addition to servicing exiting, commercial and real estate
customers. Reviews loan analysis within the guidelines and policies
of the association, processes and approves loan requests within the
limits of delegated authority and in accordance with Association
- Prepares and submits loan requests that exceed delegated
lending authority to the appropriate management level along with
recommendation for approval or rejection. Works with other
Association personnel including credit analysts' ln loans exceeding
- Establishes business relationships with agricultural producers,
rural land owners and business leaders in the community and
cultivates these relationships to expand lending
- Represents the association at local and regional community and
market related activities. Promotes the association by maintaining
good public and member relations and assists with or attends
- Makes and services leases, loans for operating equipment and
real estate, and offering other related services such as cash
management products and crop insurances within delegated authority
and in accordance with association policies. Makes and/or conveys
decisions on loan approval, structure and pricing. Responsible for
exercising credit risk management responsibilities on loans within
area of responsibility.
- Determines the eligibility and scope of financing for all new
loans and ensures verification of assets and liabilities. Secures
background and credit history on new loans, repeat loans and
renewals. Provides for evaluation of loan collateral in accordance
with association policies and procedures. Works with loan process
to ensure proper lien perfection on all collateral.
- Develops proficiency in complex credit analyses. Reviews
balance sheets, income statements and cash flows of potential
borrows to ascertain creditworthiness. Works with credit analysts
on loans in process and maintains current, adequate and verified
financial information on borrowers and guarantors as required by
- Performs loan servicing tasks, which may include partial
releases, reamortizations, assumptions, additional advances,
extensions, conversions, insurance claims, subordinations to
mineral leases and right of ways, division orders, severance
- Ensures that all assigned loans are properly risk rated,
assigned loss given defaults are correct and performance status
assignments are proper.
- Complies with proper credit administration practices as
outlined in the association's policies and procedures.
- Assists staff and management with collections on all loans in
the portfolio. Works with delinquent borrowers to obtain
satisfactory loan performance.
- Assures that loan covenants are maintained as required.
- Assists with the title examination process on prospective loans
to ensure validity of liens on property pledged as collateral or
security interest on chattels. Reviews loan closing packages and
facilitates the loan closing process as required in accordance with
all applicable association and FCA polices and regulations.
- Ability to work well with and engage people on a continual
basis as a representative of the Association to build good will and
- Ability to function within fast paced, competitive situations
with high profile/complex customers.
- Specialized knowledge of accounting/finance principles.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic to moderate skill set in Microsoft Office
- Strong business development skills
- Ability to perform intermediate level accounting and financial
analysis under moderate supervision
At the discretion of CFC, position may be offered at
alternate titles and other business experience may be considered
AA/EOE/M/F/D/V; Full description available on
Capital Farm Credit is the largest rural lending cooperative in
Texas, providing credit and other related services to farmers,
ranchers, rural home owners, and agribusinesses. We are a proud
member of the nationwide Farm Credit System which provides
financing to meet the needs of rural America. As one of the largest
Farm Credit Associations in the United States, Capital Farm Credit
has over $8 billion in total assets and employs over 500 team
members. We serve 192 counties in Texas with nearly 70 credit
Capital Farm Credit is a great place to work. Our employees are
passionate and committed to serving both rural Texas and each
other. We seek highly motivated and engaged people who foster the
core values behind who we are, how we work and how we treat others
- with commitment, trust and value. We cooperate and care for our
members and employees with family-like respect and appreciation.
Capital Farm Credit works diligently to ensure we provide our
full-time employees with a market-based compensation program
including competitive salary, employee benefits, participation in
an attractive, goals based incentive program, and development
opportunities. As a customer-owned cooperative, our compensation
and benefit programs are designed to align the success of our
members with the employee's success.
Our comprehensive benefit program includes, but is not limited
- An outstanding company-wide incentive program
- Accommodating and flexible vacation and sick leave
- 10-12 paid holidays
- 401(k) plan with up to a 9% employer contribution/match
- Affordable health, dental, and vision plans
- Employer paid life insurance and disability
- Tuition reimbursement
- Up to $400/year wellness reimbursement
Keywords: Farm Credit Council, Abilene , Relationship Manager III - Stamford, Other , Stamford, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!