We are flexible on the location of this role.
This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska,
Colorado, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
Join our team...
The Account Management Services organization is at the core of
GoDaddy’s mission. Our team works hand-in-hand with local business
owners to understand their business, communicate the value of our
products to them, and deepen our long-term relationship. From day
one, this team is GoDaddy’s connection to our customers, providing
a positive onboarding experience, communicating via email and phone
to ensure that we exceed customers’ expectations, and acting as an
ambassador of the GoDaddy brand. Account Management Services is
also responsible for taking a consultative approach to the customer
relationship, actively identifying and closing revenue
opportunities that provide additional value for our customers over
If you’re motivated by setting and achieving goals, have high
emotional intelligence, a passion for delighting customers, and
want to be a part of building something incredible, we want to talk
What you'll get to do...
- Field and route inbound calls from our local business
customers, ensuring that we get back to them quickly and with high
- Provide personalized support that aligns with our company brand
and voice, directly impacting our customer retention.
- Take ownership of your results by driving high quality customer
service resulting in meeting or exceeding the monthly goals
associated with the role every month.
- Be empowered to think independently and critically, going
above-and-beyond to deliver the right solution for each
- Identify trends and areas for improvement, so we can
continually serve customers better.
- Handle complex Jira work ranging from email routing to
- Challenge yourself, your teammates, and your leaders to
continually improve performance.
Your experience should include...
- An authentic desire to empower entrepreneurs everywhere and
help them succeed in their business ventures.
- B2B customer service experience is ideal.
- Excellent judgment and a “bias for action.”
- Very comfortable with a role where the majority of time is
spent on the phone.
- Outstanding customer service skills, including strong verbal
- Successful track record of meeting and exceeding goals, and
balancing multiple high priority initiatives, in significant
- An outstanding work ethic, a “get it done” attitude, and high
- Basic level of knowledge in social media marketing and the use
of social media platforms.
We've got your back...
Enjoy our many benefits including paid time off, 401k, and
parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups. Continue
to have a side hustle (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most
importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by
providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is
the place people come to name their idea, build a professional
website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and
manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools,
insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal
initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We
will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the
basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin,
citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender,
gender identity or expression (including against any individual
that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be
transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status,
physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy,
childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or
any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local
law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with
criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal
If you need help completing an application for a position with
GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from
recruiters or employment agencies.