Part Time Activity Coordinator
Company: PORTFOLIO RESIDENT SERVICES INC
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Average Hours Per Week: 5
Pay Rate Per Hour: $14-$16 an hour DOE
As a Part Time Community Activity Coordinator with
Portfolio Resident Services, you will be an integral member of the
nations leading provider of comprehensive services to residents of
affordable multi-family apartment communities. Our team of over
200+ Resident Services Coordinators is impacting lives at nearly
300 communities throughout Texas, Mississippi, Oklahoma, New
Mexico, Kansas, Virginia and Colorado, through
our Good Neighbor Program a creative and
diverse program that provides learning enrichment, life skills and
The Community Activity Coordinator facilitates
the Good Neighbor Program for the children and
their families, through a variety of activities/classes on-site, as
well as marketing the program to the residents and reaching out to
community partners for financial support.
Community Activity Coordinators can expect to provide
services such as but not limited to afterschool programs,
scholastic tutoring sessions, recreational activities, health and
nutrition resources, computer classes, social events and financial
Who is the ideal candidate?
A self-starter who thrives in an independent environment is well
organized, learns fast, self-disciplined and able to multi-task.
Ideally, someone who is very outgoing, enthusiastic and has a heart
for their community.
- Design, plan, create and post monthly calendars and flyers to
advertise activities and program offerings on-site.
- Oversees program offerings and activities, recruits
volunteers/community partners, providing resources and donations
that respond to specific areas of need and serve to accomplish the
- Provide a welcoming and inviting atmosphere to all
- Enlist residents support and participation with program
planning and activities.
- Solicit donations and work with community partners.
Experience and Qualifications Desired
- Must be available to work 1 day per week; Hours are 12-5pm
- Relevant experience in education, social work, non-profit or a
related field; Volunteer experience will be considered.
- Experience with children, teens, adults and/or senior citizens
in various capacities.
- Must have home computer, access to email and capability to do
- Bachelor's degree or degree in progress desired.
- Ability to work independently without supervision.
Click to here
to learn more about PRS.
Keywords: PORTFOLIO RESIDENT SERVICES INC, Abilene , Part Time Activity Coordinator, Other , Comanche, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!