Company: Wilks Brothers, LLC
Posted on: August 2, 2022
Job Summary: This is an armed security officer position.
Maintains safe and secure environment for customers and employees
by patrolling and monitoring premises and personnel. About Our
Company: Wilks Brothers is a multifaceted, family-based partnership
headquartered in Cisco, Texas with employees working in offices in
Cisco, Willow Park, Fort Worth, Houston, and beyond. We invest in
relationships and recognize the value in people, communities, and
businesses. Our customers are not a number; they are a name, a
family member, a friend. In the good times and in difficult times
we treat them all equally - exactly how we want to be treated. We
believe that business is not just about profit - it is personal
too. At Wilks Brothers, we respect the people that make our
business grow: our employees and our customers. Our goal is to
develop mutually beneficial partnerships utilizing our core values
of: Faith, Integrity, Team, Growth and Loyalty. Website:
Supervisory Responsibilities: None. Primary Responsibilities:
- Protection of company executives, employees, and assets.
- Monitor arrival and departure of all employees and
- Operate and monitor security surveillance and alarm
- Write reports regarding any security/suspicious activities or
- Respond to security threats/emergencies, making appropriate
contact to 911 for police, fire, or EMS emergency response when
- Periodic checks of premises to prevent and detect signs of
intrusion and ensure security of controlled access points.
- Respond to alarms and investigate disturbances.
- Staff special events at HQ, GSMA (airport), and Myrtle Wilks
- Perform other duties as assigned. Required Experience,
Qualifications, and Skills:
- Able to read, speak and write English.
- Possess, or be able to obtain a Level II, III, and IV Security
Commission from TX DPS Private Security Bureau,
- Ability to use sophisticated computer software programs to
achieve job functions.
- Strong physical and mental health to maintain demanding
- Able to work under stressful conditions at times.
- Ability to tell there is a problem or something that could
become a problem.
- Communication- verbal and written communication, personnel and
- Strong work ethics of integrity and honesty striving for
excellence in all activities employing accompanying
- Develop specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and
- Develop constructive and cooperative working relationships and
maintain them over time.
- Dependability, reliability, fulfilling responsibilities. Wilks
Brothers is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be
considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, veteran or disability status.
Keywords: Wilks Brothers, LLC, Abilene , Security, Other , Cisco, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!