Full Time Teller
Company: First Watch Federal Credit Union
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Performs routine member transactions, including deposits,
withdrawals, loan payments, transfers and check cashing. Must make
member service a priority.
*Essential Functions Statement(s)*
* Cash checks and disburse money after verifying that signatures
are correct, that written and numerical amounts agree, and that
accounts have sufficient funds.
* Receive checks and cash for deposit, verify amounts, and check
* Enter members' transactions into computer system and issue
* Balance currency, coin, and checks in cash drawer at end of each
* Examine check for endorsements and to verify other information
such as dates, name, identification of the person and the legality
of the documents.
* Count currency, coins, and checks received to prepare them for
deposit or shipment.
* Provide members with account status, including current balances
and loan pay-offs.
* Explain member services, which are available at the credit
* Cross-sell all services offered by the credit union.
* Provide routine information on credit union services or policies,
including eligibility for membership, types of credit union
accounts, interest rates, current dividend rates, locations, office
hours and telephone numbers.
* Member Oriented
* Team Oriented
* Honesty / Integrity
* Excellent verbal & written communication
*SKILLS & ABILITIES*
*Education : *
High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED) required.
Some college is preferred.
*Experience : *
One to two years general office clerical experience required. One
to two years previous cash-handling experience is required.Ability
to present a professional and personable image that communicates to
members and visitors that the credit union is a professional
financial institution.Intermediate mathematical skills required
(calculations and concepts involving decimals,percentages,
*Physical Requirements: *
This position requires sitting for the majority of the day.
Occasional lifting of up to 20 pounds required.
*Reasonable Accommodations Statement*
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable
Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $11.00 - $14.00 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Vision insurance
* Monday to Friday
* Cash Handling: 1 year (Preferred)
* Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: First Watch Federal Credit Union, Abilene , Full Time Teller, Other , Abilene, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!