Company: Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*About Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure *
Solaris is the industry's leading independent, technology-focused
proppant logistics company. We measure our success by the value we
deliver our customers. We are a forward-thinking, growth-oriented
company that engages in long-term planning for solutions that will
deliver results year after year.
*About the Opportunity*
Solaris is looking for an experienced Material Handler to receive,
store and distribute material, equipment and products within the
warehouse and manufacturing facility while ensuring accuracy and
timeliness of all job functions. This position works in a warehouse
setting with frequent outdoor exposure during the workday. This
role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers,
phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines, and
standard warehouse equipment such as forklifts, hand trucks, box
cutters and tape dispensers.
* Assist with unloading trucks, checking in material, reviewing
incoming freight for damage and order accuracy.
* Mark materials with identifying information using appropriate
* Move materials and items from the receiving staging areas to bin
locations or to other designated areas.
* Sort and transfer materials to racks, shelves or in bins
according to designated and/or random bin locations.
* Complete material transfer process via Epicor ERP inventory
* Use Epicor ERP software to conduct part research and basic
* Complete pick lists, work orders, shipping orders to determine
items to be moved, kitted, gathered or distributed and/or
* Assist in counting of physical inventory.
* Ensure warehouse is accessible and safe for customer traffic.
* Clean and organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all
* Wear the proper PPE (safety glasses, hard hat, ear plugs) at all
*Physical requirements that must be met to successfully perform the
essential functions of the job include: *
* Ability to lift and carry or otherwise move up to 50 pounds
* Ability to move safely over uneven terrain or in confined
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to use hands to handle or feel; reach with hands
and arms; and talk or hear.
* Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception and ability to adjust focus.
* The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel,
crouch and crawl.
*Skills and Qualifications*
* *Exceptional communicator* - direct and transparent, skilled
problem-solver with proven success in building coalitions and
* *Total ownership mentality* - proactively identifies and removes
obstacles across numerous ongoing tasks
* *Independent thinker* - provides original thoughts and constantly
asking "how can we do this better"
* *Innovative thinker *- willingness to consider novel solutions
ability to adapt to change
* *Desirable teammate* - impeccable character, humility, and
* *Relentless* - aspires to contribute and achieve his/her full
* High school diploma or GED, or equivalent years of
* One year of prior warehouse experience.
* Minimum of one year of experience as forklift operator
* Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without requiring
sponsorship for employment visa status
*We value your hard work, integrity, and commitment to the Solaris
"First in Service & Innovation" culture through competitive pay and
benefits packages and ongoing career development. *
* Competitive compensation packages
* Medical, Dental & Vision benefits
* Disability Insurance
* Company paid Life and AD&D insurance with supplemental
* Company matching 401(k) retirement plan
* Paid time off, including 10 paid holidays
* Career Progression
* Tuition Reimbursement
_This job overview is not all inclusive. In addition, Solaris
reserves the right to amend this job overview at any time. _
_Solaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority / Women /
Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age /
All other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $20.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Paid time off
* Professional development assistance
* Referral program
* Tuition reimbursement
* Vision insurance
* 10 hour shift
* 12 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Abilene, TX 76802: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Preferred)
* Warehouse experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure, Abilene , Material Handler, Other , Abilene, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!