Supervisor, Quality Assurance Sparkling (Days)
Company: Coca Cola Southwest Beverages
Posted on: January 18, 2023
Job Location: Abilene, TX
Work days/Shift Hours - if applicable: 5:00 AM - 5:00 PM, 2x2x3
Rotating ScheduleCompensation: Up to $85,000 yearly based on
experience. Additional local incentives may apply such as an extra
week of pay, referral bonuses and more.General PurposeThe Quality
Assurance Supervisor acts as staff to the Quality Assurance Manager
by directing all Quality Assurance functions in the Manufacturing
facility. The Quality Assurance Supervisor oversees and manages the
QA support staff. Ensuring compliance with the rules and
regulations of regulatory agencies, that company policies and
procedures are being followed, and that behavior in the
organization meets the company's Standards of Conduct.Duties and
ResponsibilitiesThe Quality Assurance Supervisor is responsible but
not limited to the direction of all Quality Assurance Team members
as outlined below:
- Provides direction for all QA associates
- Maintains corporate and franchise partner standards
- Ensures all Environmental Health & Safety standards are met
- Establishes operational procedures in cooperation with Quality
Assurance Manager, Regional Technical Manager and all Quality
- Ensures all QA equipment are in good operational working
- Ensures that all work assessments and activities are in
accordance with the policies of Coca-Cola Company, Coca-Cola
Southwest Beverages and presiding agreements that may be
- Focus on continuous improvement, removing inefficiencies and
eliminating waste without jeopardizing quality standards
- Review and approve all qualitative and quantitative testing
throughout the entire production process
- Analyze and review syrup beverage, water attributes, and
- Validate and review all audit procedures to ensure accuracy and
in compliance with standards
- Conduct package quality inspection and quality audits,
identifying product that does not meet standards. Elevate "hold"
product and communicate to appropriate staff in order to address
- Audit container rinsers, air blowers, filters, and codes to
ensure proper operations.
- Maintain highest possible housekeeping standards to prevent
- Ensure compliance with all Company Safety policies and
standards, ensuring proper attire and PPE are worn. Responsible for
enforcing all company policies, regulations and holding regular
safety meetings to communicate safety awareness and policies.
- Collaborates with other departments (e.g., Production, Shipping
& Receiving, Warehouse, Human Resources, Health & Environmental,
Sales & Distribution) to notify and address issues as they
- Participation in project work and initiatives as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required. A Bachelor's degree
preferred with a science related discipline.
- A minimum of 1 year in supervisory roles of people and
processes. Preferred in a manufacturing environment to include
demonstrated leadership capabilities. Strong organization,
planning, decision making abilities with ISO working environment.
Problem solving, excellent verbal and oral communication skills
required. Previous supervisory experience in a Manufacturing
environment is an asset. Must be proficient in all MS Office
application. Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages LLC is an Equal
Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee
or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age,
national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity
and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or
any other federal, state or local protected class.
Keywords: Coca Cola Southwest Beverages, Abilene , Supervisor, Quality Assurance Sparkling (Days), Other , Abilene, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!