Class A CDL - Jet-Set Team Van Truckload truck driver
Posted on: February 18, 2021
Get a paid flight from your home location to various locations
across the country to haul freight, then get a paid flight back for
home time as a Jet-Set Team truck driver. No relocation required,
and your Team driving partner doesn't need to live near you. Earn
an average of $61,200 to $74,800 per year. Jet-Set Team Van
Truckload truck driver job overview
- $61,200 to $74,800* average annual earnings, with weekly
- $85,000* top annual earning potential.
- Up to $0.59 per mile* with a weekly performance pay up to $0.04
- 4 weeks out and 5 days home (travel days home and back not
counted in days off), with the option to stay out longer.
- 5,000 - 6,000 average Team miles per week exploring the
- Dry van trailers with 95% no-touch freight.
- $12,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for
experienced drivers. *Based on CDL driver experience, performance
and location Jet-Set Team Van Truckload truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience.
- HazMat endorsement preferred.
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
- Must be willing to fly. Additional Jet-Set Team Van Truckload
truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $400/month) for
- Potential accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand
- Additional $0.01 per mile when both team partners have HazMat
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Need a partner to team up with? Learn how Schneider's Team
Matching Program can help you find the perfect fit.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- All earned frequent flyer miles from company-paid flights are
yours to keep for personal use.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- Many more see full driver benefit package. More reasons to
choose Schneider Team
- Team Matching Program We can help if you need a driving
partner. Or, bring your own and enjoy companionship on the
- The amenities you want Nationwide facility network with free
parking, many locations offering free showers, laundry, WiFi,
exercise equipment, TV lounges, cafeterias and more.
- Constant support Team driver advisors, current or previous
top-performing Schneider Teams, provide insights and tips.
- Position based out of Schneider's West Memphis Facility and
- Learn more about Team driving. Want even more information? The
best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your
situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights expectations at
your career stage.
- Schneider company overview what makes Schneider one of the top
- Slice of Orange blog answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of
all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including
your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify
.Job Company DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus 12000
Keywords: Schneider, Abilene , Class A CDL - Jet-Set Team Van Truckload truck driver, Professions , Abilene, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!