Certified Dialysis Technician
Company: Hendrick Health
Posted on: November 22, 2021
- Certified Dialysis Technician performs dialysis procedures and
treatments by assessing, planning, evaluating and implementing
tasks under the supervision of an RN. Performs highly technical
procedures and tasks on dialysis equipment. Promotes teamwork
inter-and intra-departmentally and maintains positive communication
skills. Meets standards and functions under the supervision of a
- Certified Dialysis Techs have a professional obligation to
participate in committee activities, surveys, improvement
initiatives, and continuing education.
- Minimum Education
- Post High School Vocational/Specialized Training
- Minimum Work Experience
- 1 Year Dialysis
- Required Licenses/Certifications
- CCS EKG Class
- Certified by National Association of Nephrology Technology
- Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Maintain logs.
- Input data into computer programs.
- Ability to work with therapeutic equipment.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Designated Driver
Keywords: Hendrick Health, Abilene , Certified Dialysis Technician, Professions , Abilene, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!