Front Desk Agent
Company: Best Western Abilene Inn & Suites
Posted on: November 20, 2022
Represents the hotel to the guest throughout all stages of the
guest's stay by working with all hotel personnel to ensure every
guest experience superior customer care. Responsibilities include
registering guests, assigning rooms, accommodating special
requests, and ensuring the guests have a pleasant stay and smooth
* Maintains an inventory of vacancies, reservations and room
* Possesses a working knowledge of the reservations department.
Takes same day reservations and future reservations when necessary.
Knows cancellation procedures.
* Knows room locations, types of rooms available, and room
* Registers arriving guests and assigns rooms.
* Coordinates room status updates with the housekeeping department
by notifying housekeeping of all check-outs, late check-outs, early
check-ins, special requests, and part-day rooms.
* Coordinates guest room maintenance work with the engineering and
* Uses persuasive selling techniques to sell rooms and to promote
other services of the hotel.
* Knows daily activities and meetings taking place in the
* Reports any unusual occurrences or requests to the manager or
* Manages and resolves all guest complaints in a professional and
* Processes guest check-outs and handles monetary transactions.
* Maintains customers' privacy.
* Maintains a high level of professional appearance and
* Performs other duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $11.00 - $12.00 per hour
* 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Abilene, TX 79601: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* Hotel experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Best Western Abilene Inn & Suites, Abilene , Front Desk Agent, Sales , Abilene, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!